Heiden Davidson Orthopedics
is located at:
Office Contact Info:
Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m.to 5:00 p.m.
Closed Saturday, Sunday and Holidays
More Info For Our Patients
|Find us on Facebook|
APPOINTMENTS & SCHEDULING
- Please contact our patient care coordinators at 435-615-8822 to schedule an appointment
- You can e-mail us to request an appointment: (http://www.heidendavidsonortho.com/request_appointment.php)
- Patients are seen by appointment only
- If you have had prior surgery, please bring the operative note, x-rays, scans, photos
- Plan to arrive early to complete or update information regarding your visit
Please bring the following items with you to your appointments:
- Your insurance card or other health coverage information
- Walking shorts for knee examinations
- X-rays and/or MRIs not older than 12 months. Do not rely on the MRI facility or doctor's office to send the films; pick them up yourself.
- Clinic notes or operative reports from your referring physician that relate to your condition.
- Women: For shoulder exams please bring or wear a sleeveless shirt or workout top.
Covered Insurance Carriers:
Payment in full is expected at the time of your visit. Exceptions include workers compensation, Medicare, and preferred provider contracts (co pay only). Check your insurance information to identify whether the doctor you are seeing at Heiden Davidson Orthopedics is a preferred provider for your policy. For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, cash or check.
Should you have any questions prior to your visit, please feel free to contact our office at
(435) 615-8822, and we will be happy to assist you.
If in the future you need to request certain medical records from our office, please be aware that the request could take ten days to two weeks before you receive the information. We will make every effort to fulfill all medical records requests as quickly as possible.